Salesforce Developer (EN or JA)
Vigience Tokyo, Japan
Vigience is an independent software vendor (ISV) that provides true real-time Salesforce to SAP connectivity. We believe that the state-of-the-art enterprise software architecture in the coming decades will consist of the Salesforce platform as a dynamic SOE and SAP S/4HANA as the SOR that powers all key business processes. However, one can only empower people to work and interact in new ways when frontend applications like Salesforce are deeply integrated with core backend processes and data. To do that, Vigience develops, implements and sells a unique product called “Overcast” (www.overcast-suite.com)
Vigience is an engineering-driven organization and our employees are top software developers and consultants with in-depth developer-level knowledge of Salesforce & SAP. Most of us are former SAP developers & architects from SAP development or come from other strong engineering backgrounds.
Vigience developers and consultants are sought-after experts that work with our customers, their implementation partners (Accenture or other local Salesforce partners) and Salesforce on a daily basis. We not only develop & implement Overcast but also often act as solution architects in some of the most interesting enterprise software projects in the world today.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- We are looking for multiple Salesforce developers to join our Overcast development and consulting team.
- Demonstrated capability building Salesforce solutions for the Sales Cloud or Service Cloud
- 2+ years of experience with Salesforce Apex, Lightning Component and/or Visualforce development
- You preferably are a certified Salesforce Platform Developer already
- If you have experience working with SAP, it is a plus
- We are interested both in English-speaking candidates and/or Japanese-speaking candidates
BENEFITS OF WORKING AT VIGIENCE
- Work with top software engineers and grow with them
- Work on a global SaaS software product in a very nice work environment
- We will invest in you and train you to become a world-class Overcast, Salesforce and, possibly, SAP professional
- Learn how a successful software company operates and is able to succeed on a global scale
- Competitive compensation package and flexible working hours
If you would like to join our people and share our ambition, we would love to hear from you.
Please attach your CV and covering letter to Asako Fukuda email@example.com.